1. The parent or legal representative of the child should identify the educational institution (within the available places) from:
https://cutt.ly/rAUsrDU – for preschool education /
https://cutt.ly/1AUsdZ2 – for primary and secondary institutions https://chisinauedu.md/institutii-prescolare/ – for pre-school education / https://chisinauedu.md/institutii-primare-si-secundare/ – for primary and secondary institutions
2. If the parent or legal representative of the child is unable to detect a place in the educational institution, they may call the contact numbers:
022 201 609 – for primary and secondary education institutions;
022 235 284 – for preschool education institutions.
3. When identifying the educational institution, the parent or legal representative of the child should contact the director of the primary / secondary or pre-school institution at the telephone number in the lists attached above or directly by visiting the institution to identify available places.
4. When determining the places available, the parent or legal representative of the child should complete the standard application for refugees:
https://cutt.ly/rAUsHUR standard application for pre-school institutions (RO)
https://cutt.ly/wAUgNo6 standard application for primary, secondary education institutions (RO)
https://cutt.ly/TAUg85v standard application for pre-school institutions (UKR)
https://cutt.ly/TAUhrif standard application for primary and secondary education institutions (UKR)
5. In the standard application, the applicant should attach:
– Personal identity documents of the child and the applicant (xerox);
– Medical certificate for the child (issued by AMT);
– The child’s PCR test.
6. The standard application completed by the parent or legal representative of the child, coordinated with the director of the primary / secondary or preschool education institution will be sent by the director of the institution to the e-mail address of the sector managers from the pre-university management department or the preschool management department , for approval by the DGETS administration.
7. Upon approval of the application by DGETS, the child is to be accepted in the educational institutions.
Go to the official website of the higher education institution and select the appropriate university.
Study the levels of higher education offered by the university (licentiate, master's, doctoral studies).
In the list of contacts, you will find the phone number of the reception of the rector / vice-rector and learn all the details about the conditions of academic mobility.
If you are interested in an educational offer, you need to go to the selected university at the specified address, where you can apply for participation in academic mobility, providing all the necessary documents confirming your identity: a certificate of study at a Ukrainian university, (if any) a residence permit in the Republic of Moldova , refugee certificate, other necessary documents.
If there are no documents confirming studies at a Ukrainian university, a higher educational institution of the Republic of Moldova will evaluate the equivalent of your knowledge, skills and competencies, after which you will be able to sign an individual agreement with the relevant higher education institution, providing for the conditions of academic mobility, lasting until the end of the 2021-2022 academic year.
If at the time of enrollment in academic mobility you could not provide the necessary documents on education, you can submit them to a higher educational institution of the Republic of Moldova later, but before the completion of academic mobility. You will also need to present an academic certificate of completion of the mobility program in order to be able to enroll in a study equivalent to the level at which you studied in Ukraine and the corresponding study credits.
Ave Copii Camp : 4 hours - from 10:00 to 14:00, Monday to Friday. Children are from 5 to 10 years old
The Palace of Culture of Railway Workers invites children from Ukraine from 4 to 12 years old to free educational classes : Monday to Friday from 15-00 to 17:00 060646552
Tekwill Free activities for children : +373 78 498 834
Free sports training for kids : +373 79991777
Panda Kids Free admission to the children's entertainment center : Address: St. Testimitsanu 29/5 / Tel. 069995343
Center for children and teenagers Diversitate. : Free workshops, mini-library, board games